Visa Letter

The MICRO’18 conference will be held in Japan. A visa may be required for you to enter the country.

To request an invitation letter and other documents, if needed for attending MICRO’18 in Japan, please e-mail General Co-Chair Koji Inoue with “MICRO51 Visa Request ”Your name” (e.g., MICRO51 Visa Request Koji Inoue) in the subject line. Before sending the email, please register the workshop or conference. Please e-mail a copy of your passport and tell us your affiliation. If you have a paper accepted in the main conference or any of the workshops, please e-mail the title of it as well and the event name. Before the invitation letter is issued, additional information may also be requested by the General Co-Chair if/as needed for some invitation letter requests, such as student ID. You should allow sufficient time for a response to be given, which may be up to five (5) business days from receipt of all needed information for your request before the letter is emailed.

Please note that it is your responsibility to obtain all necessary documentation to visit Japan and to do so in a timely manner. For visa application, please contact the Consular Section of the Embassy or Consulate General of Japan nearest to you. As a courtesy, here are links that provide information on tourism and visitation visas to Japan:

Link to VISA / Residing in Japan

Link to Japanese Embassies, Consulates and Permanent Missions