-- Online Data Entry --
||Workshops/Tutorials -- December 1st and 2nd
Main Symposium -- December 3rd through 5th
- This is an online, three-step process that streamlines conference
- Complete the web form below and press form's "Submit Registration
Data" button. The early registration deadline is November 19, 2001 (at 11:59 PM EST), but registrations will be accepted through this page until November 25, 2001. If you've supplied incomplete/inconsistent data, corrective
feedback will appear. In that event, return to this web form via your browser's
"Back" button, fix one or more problems, and press "Submit Registration
Data" again. Iterate in this fashion until all problems are fixed and a special
"Data Verification Page" appears.
- Verify/correct data displayed on "Data Verification Page,"
returning via your browser's "Back" button to this initial web form to
change/correct entries. When all data is accurate, press the verification page's
"Commit Registration Data" button. NOTE: Please
press "Commit Registration Data" only for real registration efforts
because this button actually enters supplied data into our database. You're very
welcome to experiment with the registration process up to the point of pressing this
commit button -- at that point, however, please be serious about registering before
- At this point, you have a choice of online or offline registration. For online registration, your credit card information will be securely sent to a Web site that will process your payment and provide an immediate receipt. For offline registration, you may print your personally customized web form, add credit card information or attach a check, and
FAX/mail as directed. You will also receive immediate email confirmation of
your supplied registration data for your records.
- Providing a valid, directly usable email string on your form is important.
In addition to the email confirmation that follows immediately
after sumbitting your online form,
most users will ultimately receive additional email when your payment
is actually processed.
- For help using this form, contact Vijay Pai at email@example.com
- If you prefer a traditional, offline approach to registration, obtain a hard-copy
registration form and complete it "from scratch." Hard-copy forms can be
printed from this web site and will also be provided in a special mailing to select ACM
and IEEE members.
- Payment for all pre-conference registrations must be received no later than November 26, 2001.
Note: starred (*) entries are
mandatory, or enter "NONE" if not applicable.