MICRO-30 Student Travel Grant Information
I am pleased to announce the availability of MICRO-30 student travel grants.
The grant program is made possible through ACM SIGMICRO.
The purpose of the grant is to supplement the
advisors' research grants or the students' fellowship travel allowance to make
attending MICRO-30 more affordable. The details of the grant are given below:
- Students who are presenting papers at MICRO-30 will be given higher
priority in the selection process. We expect to have at least 10
recipients this year.
- We are aiming at covering approximately 50% of the airfare, hotel, and
registration expenses with a maximum of $500.
- Student applicants should fill out the enclosed application form
by November 1, 1997. The
receipt of the application will be acknowledged immediately. The decision
will be sent to the applicants by November 8, 1997.
- The grant checks will be provided to the recipients at the close
of the conference.
- The grant recipients are still required to pay the conference
registration fee. Note that all student participants will be entitled
to ALL MICRO-30 events and proceedings in spite of the lower
registration fee for students.
General Chair, MICRO-30
MICRO-30 Student Travel Grant Application Form