The Pittock Mansion
- The Pittock Mansion is a fully furnished, magnificent, turn-of-the century, architectural treasure offering a sweeping view of the surrounding Cascade Mountains and the City of Portland, Oregon
Christmas Shopping without Sales Tax
- Portland’s Premier Arts and Crafts outdoor Market – Held each Saturday and Sunday under the Burnside Bridge. Easily accessible by MAX and the vintage trolley.
Mount St. Helens
- Oregon's largest Mall, the Lloyd Center Mall is right across the street from the Double-tree hotel. Here in Portland, you'll find everything you expect in world-class shopping - except the sales tax. Since there’s no sales tax in Oregon, the price you see on an item is the price you pay at the register. Which only begs the question: Why not finish your Christmas shopping during MICRO-37, without paying any sales tax?
- Mount St. Helens, which was in the news for recent volcanic activity is only a 2 and 1/2 hour drive from Portland, OR (65 miles).
- A guide to local restaurants, with menus and online reservations.