Student Travel Grants
We are pleased to announce the availability of Micro-34 student travel
purpose of the grants is to make attending Micro-34 more affordable for all
students. Professor Tom Conte has agreed to serve as this year's chairman of
the Student Travel Grants program.
Grant details are given below:
Students presenting papers at Micro-34 will be given priority
in the selection process.
A grant is intended to partially cover the airfare, hotel, and
registration expenses, up to a maximum of $600.
Grant applicants must be full-time active students with valid
- You must also register for Micro-34 - you can apply for a student
travel grant before you registered for the conference.
- Applicants must submit the application form below by
November 9, 2001 at 11:59pm PST. After this date, the application
form below will be disabled. Email confirming receipt of the application
will be sent immediately. Note the deadline was changed from Nov 2nd.
- Where possible, decisions will be made prior to the conference. If
additional funding materializes, additional awards will be made on
the last day of the symposium.
- Grant checks will be provided to recipients at the close of
the main symposium thread.
- Grant recipients are still required to pay in full, at the
student level, the symposium fee and applicable fees for any elected
General Chair, Micro-34
Micro-34 Student Travel Grant Application Form